Starlight Credit Repair LLC
Please submit your information on the secure form to enroll with Starlight Credit Repair LLC. After submitting your information, you will be redirected to our scheduling page to schedule your welcome call with our team. Please select a date and time that is convenient for you.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT.
1. When entering your information below, please double check that you entered everything correctly.
2. Starlight Credit Repair LLC requires all clients to maintain ACTIVE credit monitoring. Credit monitoring is crucial and the cost is $22 per month. This allows us to track your progress during your credit repair journey (Score Improvements, Deletions, New Accounts, ETC).
Any clients that downgrade or cancel their credit monitoring service will be immediately suspended from our services.
3. Please do not enroll if you have an active bankruptcy as we'll not be able to assist. Discharged/Dismissed bankruptcies are OK.
4. Please do not enroll if you are not able to complete your onboarding within 48 hours. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete onboarding. If it’s going to take you longer than 48 hours, please do not sign up for our services.
5. Please do not enroll if you are currently behind on paying your bills. We don't want our services to be another bill added on as a burden for you. Old accounts are fine. But if you are behind on your current accounts, please do not enroll.
Your enrollment/document processing fee of $47 will be charged to your card once your onboarding is completed. If your onboarding is not completed within 48 hours of your portal being turned on, we will cancel your account with Starlight Credit Repair LLC. Monthly payments ($99) start a month after your enrollment payment and is based on the anniversary date. For example, if your card was charged on the 17th of the month, your payment date will then be set for the 17th of the month moving forward. We do allow clients to move their payment date by up to 3 days. You can request this by sending customer support a message in your client portal.
By clicking submit, you agree to the terms above.